Reopening March 1, 2021 and what to expect
One again we will re-open for regular weekly in studio and in person classes.
Keeping our community and every person entering the studio safe is my commitment to you.
Protocols and what to expect
- Masks are required upon entry and are to be worn until you have everything you need and are settled on your mat.
- Hand Sanitizing station is set up.
- Markers will be on the floor as a guide to where you can place your mat so we maintain a distance of 6 feet
- Students will are encouraged to remain on their mats for the duration of the class. Should you need to use the washroom or move around for any reason, I ask that you re-mask
- Should you choose to wear your mask the entire time, that is up to you and we will support you in that decision
- The studio will be sanitized before each class, including floors, props and high touch surfaces
- Props will be available for use, however you are encouraged to bring your own if you have them. Mats, blocks and straps are available for purchase in studio as well.
- Pre Registration IS required as we are limiting classes to just 5 people per class to allow for safe distancing
- Please please cancel on-line (call or text) well in advance if you are unable to make it as a curtsey to those on the waiting list
Pod Classes or Social bubble classes will be offered by request for those who are not comfortable with a public class format. Keep reading to learn more about that.
Pod Classes or Social bubble classes
If you have a social circle or bubble of 3 to 5 people you would like to practice with exclusively on a weekly/biweekly basis please send a request via email or the contact form at the bottom of this screen. Let me know;
- The number of people (maximum 5)
- Day(s) of the week and times. (Try to give a couple options)
- Names of participants
- Type of class (ie. beginner, Hatha, restorative etc.)
I will do my best to accommodate.